Portraits from 2010

These portraits were done with the kind permission of those involved. Although, Im only a beginner, I keep trying different ways to do the portraits. I dont suppose there is such a thing as a right or wrong way to do it, just different styles. But I have not decided which style I like best. Maybe i just like to have a change of style.

Lorraine                                                             Mysterious Mango

Cowboy Skip







                         Colin

Merrell the Film Star
                                                                Debbie


Self Portrait                                                                                       Sasha

Comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of these portraits!!

    Monica/ the Mango person referred to in a portrait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mango, I like your portrait the best so far.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts