Melanies Tryptic

This was a gift for my eldest daughter

 

Comments

  1. These are incredible!Use of color is a beautiful thing, but to get such life from black and white work is not easy! Very well done!
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Tina for the compliment and for taking the time to look. I means a lot to me.
    Julz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on this website, thanks for sharing this with me. Love the art, nice job in all styles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Sandy, sorry you could post, but thank you for looking at the web site.
    Julz

    ReplyDelete
  5. JULIES STUDIO IS A FEAST FOR THE EYES THE PAINTINGS ARE EVEN BETTER SEEN IN REAL LIFE MELANIES TRYPTIC IS STUNNING DEE

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry for using capitals Julie I know this is classed as shouting. DEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dee, Its great to have a fan. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts